Nozzle Master Diesel Injection Specialist rebuilds injection pumps in our repair facility. We are a Professional Service Shop that repairs and rebuild Bosch, Stanadyne, Delphi, Denso, Zexel, Ambac and Yanmar. We provide testing, repairs, and rebuild service Nozzle Master Diesel Injection Specialist uses the latest tools and information provided to us by the original fuel injection equipment manufacturer. When a pump leaves our facility, we want it to be same or better than the original.
- Rebuild and test Bosch Common Rail CP3 pumps for Dodge, Duramax, Cummins, Case, New Holland, Iveco and more.
- Rebuild and test VP44 and VP30 pumps for Dodge, Cummins, Perkins, John Deere, New Holland, SISU and Iveco.
- Rebuild and test Delphi DP200, DP210, and DP310 series pumps, including setting pump timing
- Update pumps, and follow the manufactures technical service bulletins to improve longevity, reduce surging, stalling, hard starting, low power and more.
- All seals and gaskets are replaced, and normal wearing parts are replaced or re-manufactured 100% of the time.
- Other “hard parts” are examined and replaced as necessary at a additional cost (we want it to last well beyond the warranty period).